He was born in South Viet Nam in 1968. His family relocated to the Philadelphia area due to the Vietnam Conflict in 1975. Raised in the Philadelphia area and presently residing right outside in the metro area. He was involved in title insurance for 5 years, appraisal support for 1 year , and legal support for a local firm for 3 years . He started his real estate career after that in 1998 , full time since then and now a Senior Sales Associate. He is currently the top sales associate in his office of 40 agents since 2001 to current based on sales volume and or transaction sides. Based on his volume ,he is the top 5% of realtors in the country .He has won numerous awards from his local realtor board and broker franchise . His proudest award so far is the Remax Hall of Fame Award (2006) reaching over $50,000,000.00 in sales volume in his career with Remax . In 2006, he was selected by HGTV to be the realtor expert for the Philadelphia Metro Area doing 2 shows for them which aired from 2006-2008. He is proud of his Vietnamese/American background. He values all the relationships from his career establishing life long friendships In all aspects of real estate. He attributes most of his success to his loving family for their support all through his career.
Founding Co Chairman to AREAA PHILADELPHIA METRO CHAPTER
Licensed in PA ann NJ
Member- GPAR,BCCAR, NAR,PAR,APS,BFCC,SRES,CRS,PAR,NJAR,SFR,CDPE,ABR,USGA
Associate Broker, REO/Foreclosure, SHORT SALE and Real Estate investment specialist.
Personal Data Sheet
Chuong Van Tran
- 1991- 1994- Legal Assistant- Law offices of Lloyd Norris and Assoc.
- 1994 to 1998- Abstract and title co-real estate document control manager (deeds, mortgages, etc)
- 1998- Also involved in appraisal support
- 1998- Switch to real estate sales
- 1999- Remax International executive award over 3 million in sales
- 1999- Phila Board of Realtors-silver award over 3 million in sales
- 2000- Phila Board Gold Award winner-over 4 million in sales
- 2000- Remax International 100% Award over 4 million in sales
- 2001- Remax International 100%, Phila- Platinum Awards over 5 million in sale, 3rd place citywide in selling situations
- 2002-2015 -Top Office Money Volume Winner
- Inducted into the prestigious Remax Hall of Fame in 2006
Of the Remax Realtors in the Pennsylvania,NJ, Delaware Regions , I’am in the top 5% based on volume and transaction sides.
Found on Homes.com and Realtor.com and Remax.com
Enjoys golf,motorcycle riding, collecting stamps,coins, sports mem. and of course family time !!!
Raised in Philadelphia since 1975
Lincoln High 84, Drexel U 84, 85